TRICARE Enrollment Cards

TRICARE enrollment cards may be viewed and printed at the milConnect website if you are enrolled in one of the following programs:

  • TRICARE Prime
  • TRICARE Prime Remote
  • TRICARE Prime Remote for Active Duty Family Members
  • TRICARE Young Adult
  • TRICARE Retired Reserve
  • TRICARE Reserve Select

For TRICARE Standard and TRICARE For Life Beneficiaries:

  • TRICARE enrollment cards will not be issued. Uniformed service ID cards or Common Access Cards (CACs) may be used as proof of TRICARE eligibility.

Users must log in to milConnect using a Common Access Card (CAC), DFAS (myPay) Account or DoD Self-Service (DS) Logon. (Instructions are available on the milConnect home page.)

Once logged in to milConnect, enrollment cards can be located on the second page of each enrollment letter on the eCorrespondence page.

If you have recently enrolled, you will receive notification from TRICARE to view and print your enrollment card(s) on the milConnect website approximately 7–10 business days after the enrollment is processed. This notification will be sent via email or postcard, depending on whether you have an email address on file with the Defense Eligibility Enrollment Reporting System (DEERS).